Sunday, June 12, 2011

OMG LOL Planking

I admit...I am probably a little late to the game with this latest craze (which, according to Urban Dictionary, started in Sydney, Australia), but it's still so funny to me. It's called "planking" and apparently the object is to find random places to 'plank', or "laying face down with your arms beside your body in strange public places, then photographed". We were out of town for a good friend's wedding this weekend and ended up planking all over downtown Augusta. Here are a few highlights:
Crosswalk plank
Pool table plank
Planking in traffic
Fire hydrant plank fail
Street plank
Shrub plank fail
Group plank
Porch plank
Dish plank fail

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hmmm...this game has yet to reach the Middle East (that I know of) we may just have to start it:)

Stefanie Scarborough said...

Oh, yes. I will be expecting a desert, or perhaps a mosque, plank asap...

The Robust Buffet said...

now onto coning