Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm Sew Excited!




Headband production has kicked into high gear, and I just stocked up on a bunch of new fabulous fabric (including a batch of various red and black designs that I can't wait to roll out for football season). Currently, I am working on inventory and displays for a few upcoming crafty events. The first is a small sale taking place on Friday, July 2nd before my friends in Saint Francis's show at the Melting Point. I will be sharing a table with the lovely and talented Genevieve Swinford, so I am very much looking forward to sitting, selling, sipping, and singing along with Scott.

The very next day, I will have a booth at the 3rd Annual Classic City American Music Festival, also taking place at the Melting Point. Two sales in a row! My fingers are going to fall off preparing for all of this! The festival is a day-long event that will go on into the evening and features Packway Handle Band, Patterson Hood, and many other talented artists. I've never been to this one, so I'm excited - especially since my booth came with free admission to the festivities. Yeeehaw! Bring on the cold beers and Americana.
I am definitely hoping to get rid of some headbands, but mostly I'm just looking forward to relaxing and being involved in the events :)




1 comment:

Heather said...

Awesome!! You are such a talented lady!!