Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sweet Tooth Strikes Again



So I'm sure you're wondering, "Hey, Stef! What's you're favorite candy bar?" and, until today, I probably would've rattled off a few of my top picks like Twix, Snickers, Milky Way Dark, etc. I can never seem to narrow it down to one...until now! I'm finally ready to commit to a favorite...introducing Snickers Peanut Butter - my official favorite candy bar of all time. Do yourself a favor and go try one. *drool* And because I can't get this song out of my head after writing the title of this blog entry...



3 comments:

The Robust Buffet said...

when the hell did this come out? it looks really good. MY favorite I think would be a Whatchmacallit though I'm not really candy bar man. My weakness are the gummies.

Heather said...

Mmmmm, Now I am craving chocolate!! I'm addicted to toblerones over here. It's funny it took moving all the way over here to being a chocoholic:)

Stefanie Scarborough said...

RyMy - I think it's pretty new. I bet you'd like it even if you're not that into candy bars - it comes in cube form, so that helps! Mosey on over to the lazy shopper and see if the guy that stands on top of the shelf can spot one for you ;) Heat - I bet chocolate over there is the jammy jam! I wonder if y'all will get any Snickers Peanut Butter action in the Middle East?