Monday, November 15, 2010

A House Divided

Here sits little Mia Bolden; the perfect example of what happens to the child of a house divided. I think most of us shared similar shocked and confused looks on our collective face this past weekend - I really thought the Dawgs were going to emerge victorious against the Auburn Tigers this year! But alas, Mia's papa, and lone Auburn fan (Luke), earned the bragging rights...at least for this year's matchup. The loss did not, however, stop us from celebrating! It was a duel birthday celebration for my great girlfirend, Christie Pace and myself. The guys had a fish fry and the evening ended, like most parties at the Bacon residence, in a dance party in the kitchen! Thanks to everyone who made my birthday special - 31 never felt so good :)

3 comments:

The Robust Buffet said...

sad I couldn;t be there

The Robust Buffet said...

wish I could have been there

Heather said...

You girls look gorgeous!! Makes me miss Athens...just a little bit:)