Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Things Kids Say...

I love my job!

(Email from a parent of one of my students)

Funny story. Max asked his dad the other day, "what is a 'hot girl'?" He had heard it in a song. His dad defined it as somebody fun, pleasant to be around. Then, my husband asked, "do you know any hot girls?" Max replied, "yeah, Ms. Scarborough." Then my husband inquired "why?" Max said, "because she wore cowboy boots to school."




 
Maybe you have to know Maxwell to really get a good laugh, but still...it's pretty funny. I am thankful every day for the opportunity I have to make a difference in the lives of children. I have been teaching 2nd grade for 5 weeks now, and it hasn't once felt like a job - I feel so lucky to be a teacher.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awww, you are a HOT teacher:) Max is so lucky to have you:) XOXOXO

Stephanie Voegele said...

hottie! xoxoxo